Thursday, November 27, 2014

Addy's Flower Picking Outfit, Kite Flying Outfit, Blue Dress Review

I was happy to find Addy's Flower Picking Outfit on Ebay! The first version of this outfit came with a kite, and was known as Addy's Kite Flying outfit. The second version, mine, is the Flower Picking Outfit, and came with a bouquet of flowers. The third version, which is still available from American Girl, is simply known as Addy's Blue Dress, and comes with... nothing! I'd rather have flowers or a kite, wouldn't you? I'll be on the hunt for the kite to go with this dress, but in the meantime, here are some pictures!

 It comes with a surprisingly soft, linen blue dress, a black and white gingham hair ribbon, and a bouquet of fabric white, red, yellow, and blue flowers.

 Addy's really working it in this photoshoot.

 


The sleeves are so cute!

 Pintucks everywhere!

 I love the big hair bow too!

 The flowers are cute, and match the flowers that are in Addy's Party Treats set and her Ice Cream set.

They're tied together with a little green twistie string thing.

The dress and hair bow in this set are adorable, and I love the flowers too, but it's impossible for Addy to hold them unless I taped her hand, or something. I don't think it would have been too hard to make a green loop that could go around her fingers for her to hold the bouquet. I also still only have Addy's meet shoes, and I think an adorable pair of white or light colored boots would have gone really good with this dress! But the dress is so beautiful, so I'm really glad I got this set.

Grade: A-

2 comments:

  1. I've admired this dress for so long; I really should pick it up sometime. I love the color on Addy, and the flowers are pretty. Shame that they're not really hold-able though. :P
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on sale for Cyber Monday, did you happen to get it?

      Delete