Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cozy Sweater Outfit Review

I have an American Girl visiting me until Christmas, a #53! She belongs to my five year old cousin, and had a crazy nest of tangly hair and blue paint on her arm. I brushed her hair at least. I took her to get her ears pierced at the AG store yesterday, which will be my cousin's Christmas present. And meanwhile, I thought I'd use her to model some of my modern/My AG clothes! First up is the Cozy Sweater Outfit.

 It comes with a pink tunic length sweater, blue denim-esque leggings, pink sweater boots with white buttons, and a pink ribbon headband.



The sweater is so soft and makes your doll so cuddly and squishy and warm and cozy looking!




The leggings are ankle length and the boots are pretty tight around the legs. The boots don't have velcro or open up at all, so you just have to slide them on. It's hard to get the leggings down into the boots without bunching.

I originally only wanted this outfit for the boots. I couldn't decide through others' pictures whether or not I liked the sweater (particularly the color). But I love the whole outfit now. The leggings are soft cotton but can pass as jeggings because of the color. The sweater is adorable and so soft! And the boots are great, of course. I love sweater boots! The headband is very simple but I love it anyway, it looks adorable with everything else. I have no complaints!

Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment