Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Quick Update!

Hi everyone! I wanted to apologize for the delay in posts. I'm absolutely not any less interested in AG, or blogging, but I happened to get a temporary, full time job from December until February. Now the only time I can take pictures for the blog is on weekends, and I was so busy for the upcoming holidays last weekend that I never remembered to take pictures until Sunday night, and it was too dark then! This weekend, I'll be out of town for the holidays. But pictures will come eventually, as soon as I can! It's just a very busy time of year.

Since I last posted (which wasn't really that long ago ;D), I've added Isabelle and Marie Grace to my doll family! I'm so looking forward to them modeling my collection for the blog.

Happy holidays to all, and I'll be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment