Sunday, January 11, 2015

Grace Thomas, Girl of the Year 2015, Debuts!

Happy New Year to all! I'm still working hard (and never seeing daylight), but I've decided to take a ton of photos for this blog in two days, and I'll queue up a bunch of posts then. I'm very excited!

Anyway, I went to the Mall of America store on January 1st to see the debut of Grace Thomas. I would have liked a free apron, but I don't have a little girl to go with, and I know they don't give them to adults, so I didn't see a reason to go early for the events. I decided to go later in the evening, but realized when I got there that they were closing in ten minutes! So I had to take pictures and pick out an awesome Grace for myself in record speed. Here are the pictures I got!














I was really happy to add Grace to my collection! I'm a certified Francophile, and love her blue eyes and dark hair. And side swept bangs! I have side swept bangs too, so I think they're adorable.

I'm off to queue more posts! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment