Friday, February 13, 2015

Addy's Plaid Summer Set Review

I'm craving summer, are you? Addy dressed up in her Plaid Summer Set today and wished for summer to come early!

This outfit set comes with a dress, a pinafore, a pair of boots, and a hair bow.

Here's an overview of the whole outfit.

 The dress is adorable by itself! It is a plaid combination of pink, white, and beige.

 The dress has a ton of cute details, like the ruffled sleeve edges, and the little gatherings in the top bodice!

 The whole dress is light and breezy -- perfect for a summer dress!

 The pinafore that goes on top is adorable! It has ruffles and a deep v-neck, and two pockets in the front.

 What should Addy put in her pockets?

 The dress velcros in the back, but the pinafore ties on like an apron.

 Always love matching hair ribbons! This one is wide and really fun and easy to tie in a bow.

 Before I purchased this outfit, I always thought the boots were pink and white! When I got them I was surprised to see they are beige and white. I would have preferred pink, but I am a pink fanatic. The beige is adorable too, especially with Addy's skin tone. I guess I don't want TOO much pink anyway, or else it will verge into Barbie territory ;)

Here's a shot of the back of the boots. By the way, do I have her boots on the wrong feet? I always assumed the ties go on the outer sides, but in the new stock photos of Addy and her limited edition Dress and Sewing Set, she is wearing tie boots similar to these with the ties on the insides of her feet. Sorry if I got it wrong! I'd love to know the answer!

I give this outfit an A+! The colors are so pretty for spring, and so pretty with Addy's skin tone. The pinafore is very detailed and high quality, with no velcro and real pockets! The dress has adorable details, too. And I love the boots and hair bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment