Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sparkle Sequin Outfit Review

I was really happy to get the Sparkle Sequin Outfit during one of the billions of recent sales AG has had. I have always loved this outfit, but didn't really have an incentive to get it any time soon, until it went on sale.

Also, around the same time I got this outfit, I also got Isabelle! I got her during the Jill's Steals and Deals sale, and wasn't really sure if I was going to keep her or not. But as soon as I pulled her box out, I fell in love with her! I've really bonded with her, and think she's super adorable.

I also think the Sparkle Sequin Outfit should have been Isabelle's meet outfit! The outfit seems just perfect on her! It also looks fantastic with Isabelle's gold meet shoes.


 The Sparkle Sequin Outfit comes with a sequin detail t-shirt, a tulle and lace skirt, sandals, and a rhinestone barrette.

Am I right or am I right that it's perfect on Isabelle??

I think the sequin bib collar is really cute, and I like the sleeve length, too.


 The skirt is so pretty, but I love anything with tulle and lace. I also LOVE the color. It's sort of a dusty dark pink.

 The skirt is so adorably poofy!

The shirt velcros in the back and the skirt has an elastic waistband. The sandals velcro on the top straps.

 These WERE some of my favorite AG shoes ever, until I saw the picture of the new sandals coming out tomorrow with a new release MAG outfit! Those have FLOWERS attached! Ahhhh! But these are super adorable, too.

 Here you can see where the straps attach with velcro.

 The barrette is such an adorable addition.

 It's a real, metal barrette!

There are little teeth inside to help it stay in the doll's hair.

I give this outfit an A! As far as modern MAG outfits go, this one is on point! High quality hair accessory (as opposed to a silly scrunchie), adorable sandals, lace and tulle, and such a classy color of pink. I totally recommend this outfit, and consider it one of the best modern outfits AG has.

2 comments: